Wednesday, June 30, 2010

An inward journey...

Every word i utter is actually the reward of my pain
But with time i found it totally insane
This superimposed habit made me sluggish and faint
My talents are about to fade away which again am trying to ameliorate.
I feel i was in the worst of my nightmare
No body hlping me out and even i colundn't dare
Nothing seemed moving , everything looked static
My dreams had started decaying as story was turning dramatic
Time was to hold the nerves tight.
As i started to get ready for a new fight.
I started dreaming big again.
As new ideologies were shaking my brain
I felt that refulgent light and hope
I started climbing this barrier rope by rope
I finally reached what we call is destiny
I found nothing more than real me....

No comments:

Post a Comment